Our CoreProtect Advanced Cybersecurity Protection follows the National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST) Cyber Security Framework.
With so much at stake in terms of your company’s security, finances and reputation, it is crucial to have an enterprise cybersecurity program in place to safeguard your vital data, your business and your reputation from cyber criminals.
NIST is a US Government agency whose metrics and frameworks support the smallest technologies to the largest and most complex. They have created the Cybersecurity Framework, which is a robust and specific set of controls designed to help SMB’s assess their strengths and vulnerabilities and improve their security posture.
CoreProtect deploys the NIST framework as concentric rings of cybersecurity that form a layered defense around your valuable data and assets. Protect your organization, and your reputation, from cyber criminals by starting from the inside-out.
Our multi-facted, proactive approach helps to transform a business’ weakest link into their strongest defense!
Identify • Protect • Detect • Respond • Recover
- Conduct a Risk Assessment to identify the organization’s culture, policies and procedures regarding physical and digital security
- Run Vulnerability Scans to pinpoint gaps in network and data security
- Inventory and document all assets, devices etc.
- Implement ongoing Awareness and Training for the entire staff
- Draw up clearly defined Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures
- Deploy Protective Technologies to address vulnerabilities
- Ongoing Vulnerability Scanning
- 24/7 Network Security Monitoring
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Quarterly Security Review to evaluate vulnerability assessment, employee training and backup and disaster recovery programs
- Develop customized staff and corporate policies and procedures for Information Technology and Cyber Security
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- IT Policies and Procedures
Technology Alone is NOT Enough
With human error causing MOST data breaches, working together to create a layered security strategy can actively reduce risk to your business.
Criminals are smart; they know how to get through the cracks. If your employees know what to look for, they’ll be less likely to fall for a scam that could put your business at risk.
With the right tools and training, you and your staff can work “smarter not harder” when it comes to cybersecurity.